Completed Physical Education Degree, Kasetsart University Thailand (1980).
Master Management of Educational Study, Srinakharinwirot University (Mahasarakham Campus Thailand) (1996).
Doctoral (Ph.D.) of Cultural Traditions of Society, Mahasarakham University Thailand (2018).
1. Academic Teacher at the College of Mahasarakham Nursing,1984-1994.
2. Academic Lecturer, College of Mahasarakham Nursing Administration Program, 1994-1998.
3. Education Officer, Generation 7, Department of Physical Education, –Chaiyaphum Province Ministry of Education, 1994-1998.
4. Director of the Center for Tourism and Sports Kanchanaburi Province Ministry of Tourism and Sports, 1999-2001.
5. Director of the Center for Tourism, Sports and Recreation Roi-Et Province Under the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Sports, 2002-2004.
6. Have got the selection for Subcommittee, Senate committee of Thailand Sports Authority (Order dated) September 24, 2008.
7. Head of the Directors of Center of Recreational Tourism Provincial in a groups as following:
– Sakon Nakhon, Kalasin, Nakhon Phanom, 2005-2011.
– Chiang Mai, Kamphaeng Phet, Sukhothai, Lamphun, Lampang, Tak, Uttaradit, 2012-2014.
– Khon Kaen, Kalasin, Roi Et, Mahasarakham, 2014-2015.
8. Training for senior executives of Good Government Policy Thailand, NSC, Class 76.
9. Appointed as a judge for the juveniles Office of the Mahasakham Provincial Court, 2020.
(c) CIRDAP – all rights reserved